Indian Lake Borough Council [3 seats @4 year terms]
Paul Balint, Republican
Pam Tadken, Democrat
Veil James, Republican
David Perez, Write-in Candidate
Gary Lamolinara, Republican
Bill Lewis, Republican
Indian Lake Borough Council [1 seat @2 year term to fill mid-term vacancy]
No candidates currently identified.
Shanksville Stonycreek School District Board [5 seats @4 year terms]
Process for filling the vacant Borough Council seat; condensed version for us dummies...
- The 2-year term/position will NOT be on the May/Primary ballot. Only the three 4-year terms will appear on the Prirary ballot.
- Due to just missing the deadline for identifying the vacancy 13 weeks prior to the Primary, the open 2-year position will appear on the November Municipal Election ballot, only.
- The Republican and Democrat candidate names appearing on the November ballots will therefore be determined by the chairpersons of the parties in Somerset County. The selection process is determined by those parties, not by the Borough, County or State.
- Write-ins will not be accepted for the Primary in May for the 2-year position. [it will not appear on the ballot]
- Write-ins will be accepted in November for the 2-year position.
ALL candidate info submitted, for any position, will be posted here upon receipt.