Author Topic: Hunting Goose History & Questions  (Read 1717 times)

LenArgund

Hunting Goose History Questions
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 04:01:21 pm »
Ultimate Waterfowlers is another choice in Lake County. The club has been sold to a new owner and the old owner has nothing to do with it anymore. They are offering both early season and late season goose hunts.

editor

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Hunting Goose History & Questions
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 09:16:30 pm »
We've not been real successful 'managing' our goose situation.  They have rights, you know...
Hunting of the geese is permitted, at the proper time, and place, and with the right permitting.
Your best bet would be:

Lynn Shimer
814-279-9344
l2shimer@gmail.com
Thanks,

-ed

2Ruckus4u

• Newbie [Gatherer]
    • View Profile
Hunting Goose History & Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 02:32:36 pm »
Hello,

I am a seasonal resident of indian lake with a long family history at the lake. I am also a waterfowl hunter from Maryland. Naturally Im trying to merge my love for the lake and waterfowl hunting. So, I've read the local ordinances about hunting in the Indian Lake Borough (thanks to the http://indianlake-pa.net/ site). But I still would like to talk to someone (anyone!) who has hunted goose or waterfowl at the lake.. I would like to gather information in part because I love the lake and may someday write a book, and also because I would like to learn more about how the geese are managed and the local waterfowl hunting community. Thank in advance.